Colorado continually ranks among the 10 healthiest states in the country according to the United Health Foundation. Though our aggregate rating is eighth, we still have the lowest rates for obesity and diabetes in the United States. That’s a good start, but there’s room for improvement. From physical to emotional well being, self-care … Read More...
- Neil Rosenthal: We broadcast to people how they may treat usDear Neil: I am a 41-year-old woman. A year ago I met a man of 51 who has never been married. We have a lot of common interests and enjoy being with each other.
- Betty Heath: Still enjoying the rideI'm stuck smack in between Nov. 22 and Nov. 26, 1963. On Nov. 22, 1963, I was 25 years old, the mother of two and pregnant with my third, due Dec.
- Longmont Pet of the Week: Nov. 17, 2017Chandler is a spunky, pint-sized cutie! This 1-year-old boy has a great sense of adventure and would love an active family that he can entertain!
- Friday Afternoon Concerts & Art Shows and more Longmont-area events for Friday, Nov. 17, 2017Jayme Stone's Folklife follows the bends and bayous through the deep river of song and story with spellbinding singing, virtuosic playing and captivating storytelling.
- Longmont-area faith briefs for Nov. 17, 2017CENTRALongmont Presbyterian Church plans a class on racism. It is not a class that will push guilt, but rather encourage an understanding of what racism really is, how it exists today and our role in it.