To think about summer when the snow has all too recently been flying. But, we do live in Colorado, so we should be used to it by now. Wildly fluctuating weather and temperatures not withstanding, the onslaught of summer activities in and around Longmont carries on. In this edition you’ll find your first taste of activities, events,places … Read More...
- 'Annie' and other Longmont-area events for Sunday, June 17, 2018Today1st Annual Father's Day Brunch — Celebrate dad at Stone Mountain Lodge's 1st Annual Father's Day Brunch.
- Betty Heath: Remembering grandpaAs we celebrate Father's Day today, my mind is focused on how much my dad meant to me. Once again I will try to pour the memories of all the good times we shared into the hole left in my heart when he passed away.
- Longmont Humane Society pet of the week for June 15, 2018Two-year-old Athena loves to be in the company of her people and so would make a delightful constant companion.
- Neil Rosenthal: How to destroy your relationshipThrough the years as a marriage therapist, I have been asked a countless number of times: "We were so wild about each other.
- Mommy Musings: Dad's dogma — 'stick-to-itiveness' when facing foiblesMy mother-in-law calls people like my dad "characters," and I'm never quite sure if she means that as a compliment or as a roast when she uses that word to describe him.