So, it’s 2017. Finally. Last year seemed a little rough for some, not so much for others, but whichever side of the line you land on, the birth of a new year brings with it hope for better things to come. Some of us treat it as a renewal of body, mind and spirit, making resolutions to do better and be better. Some of us look to reclaim … Read More...
- Longmont-area events for Thursday, Feb. 23, 2017Today• Unity in the Community 2017 — The Longmont Area Chamber of Commerce extends a warm invitation to you.
- Tabitha Farrar helps tackle eating disorders through meal supportTabitha Farrar may be the only person fond of slathering mayonnaise on quiche -- partly to make up for 10 years of calories lost during her illness with anorexia and partly to practice enjoying rich foods.
- Pondering the Pint: Left Hand in Longmont advances its craft, carefullyLeft Hand Brewing Company recently began an ambitious campaign to re-energize its local relevance.
- Longmont-area events for Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017Today• Niwot, Now & Then - Raptors Over Niwot — Raptors Over Niwot: "The Eagle in Chief Niwot's Time and Ours": The lecture will briefly highlight various Native American totems or spiritual symbols, including bison, wolf, hawk and raven, and will dwell primarily on golden eagles.
- Longmont-area events for the week of Feb. 20, 2017Monday• Ales4Females feature Spencer Morrison — Paired food and beer along with a presentation on the ways in which psychology can shine a light on who we are while under the influence of alcohol.