So, it’s 2017. Finally. Last year seemed a little rough for some, not so much for others, but whichever side of the line you land on, the birth of a new year brings with it hope for better things to come. Some of us treat it as a renewal of body, mind and spirit, making resolutions to do better and be better. Some of us look to reclaim … Read More...
- Longmont-area events for Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017Today• Vinyl Night — Bring your records. 3 p.m., Skeye Brewing, 900 S. Hover St., Suite D, Longmont.
- Longmont-area events for Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017Today• Teen Advisory Board — Teens in grades 6-12 meet monthly to help us make the library a place teens belong.
- Longmont-area events for week of Jan. 16, 2017TodayAll Cultures One Voice: Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr — Learn about the city's multicultural efforts at the Dr.
- Batty Heath: Keeping the dream aliveTomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day throughout our country. One of the strongest voices of the Civil Rights Movement during the 1960s was that of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Send It Away Saturday: The item I'll keepEach week Saturday rolls around (hooray!) and there I am urging you to "Send it away." As you contemplate how to decide what's clutter, consider that sometimes it's easiest to find out what we don't need by discovering what we do.