Colorado continually ranks among the 10 healthiest states in the country according to the United Health Foundation. Though our aggregate rating is eighth, we still have the lowest rates for obesity and diabetes in the United States. That’s a good start, but there’s room for improvement. From physical to emotional well being, self-care … Read More...
- Longmont literary community coming together for first downtown Word WalkDowntown Longmont will be transformed into a word nerd's paradise for two hours on Saturday afternoon.
- Local Author Spotlight: 'The Four Sacred Gifts'Indigenous Elders from across the globe share a prophecy for the betterment of our lives through four sacred gifts: the gift to forgive the unforgivable, the gift of unity, the gift of healing and the gift of hope. Sanchez introduces readers to the beauty and practical power of the four sacred gifts through a series […]
- Nationally known Longmont painter Scott Fraser releases art bookStill life painter Scott Fraser, a Longmont resident who is collected by the Denver Art Museum, has released a book full of images of his art. Fraser will welcome visitors during the Longmont Studio Tour on Saturday and Sunday.
- Review: Crash Cuisine steers impressive course through vegan fareLoveland's Crash Cuisine, which opened in June, gives vegan diners something to cheer with an impressive assortment of house-made meatless proteins built upon soy, wheat and peas.
- Longmont-area faith briefs Sept. 22, 2017No-cost Hebrew school offered to Jewish childrenIn an effort to make Judaism accessible and affordable, Rabbi Yaakov and Shayna Borenstein, co-directors of the Chabad Jewish Center of Longmont, are partnering with four Jewish communities across Colorado on the Free Hebrew School Project.