Longmont Magazine is a Bi-Monthly publication published by the Longmont Times-Call.
Click on the publication below to read more.
- Longmont-area events for Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016Today• Curator Conversations - Lowriders — Join curator Jared Thompson for a guided tour of the new exhibition Lowriders: Cars and Culture.
- Boulder Bach Festival hosts Mario Aschauer performance at Longmont MuseumThe Boulder Bach Festival hosts a performance of Viennese harpsichordist Mario Aschauer at the Longmont Museum on Saturday.
- Review: Odd location for Indian food worth the trekDriving past the Conoco gas station and truck stop near the intersection of Interstate 25 and Colo. 119 on the edge of Longmont, it's easy to miss the brightly colored letters on the front window advertising Indian goat curry and chicken tikka masala.
- Longmont-area events for the week of Dec. 5, 2016Today• Monday Movie Night - National Lampoon Christmas Vacation — As the holidays approach, Clark Griswold (Chevy Chase) wants to have a perfect family Christmas, so he pesters his wife, Ellen (Beverly D'Angelo), and children, as he tries to make sure everything is in line, including the tree and house decorations.
- Longmont-area events for Sunday, Dec. 4, 2016Today• Sunday morning breakfast — Come in and enjoy an all-you-can eat home style breakfast, while supporting your local veterans.