2018 is here—time to set some goals! Whether you’ve been successful in the past and starting on a new set, or are giving last year’s another go, we’re giving you some expert opinions on getting them to stick. Some readers may have been considering a career change or just a skills refresh, and now is the perfect time to work toward that … Read More...
- Longmont Symphony: A Longmont World Premiere and more area events for Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018Join volunteer naturalists Megan Bowes, Roger Myers and Linda Boley for a moderate 2-mile hike to discover the geology and lichens of Rabbit Mountain; 9:30 a.m.
- Astronomy: March's planetary blossomsThe first thing acute skywatchers will notice these March nights is the sudden copious bloom of naked-eye planets that have been conspicuously absent for months.
- Neil Rosenthal: The 14 best sexual questions for a couple to talk aboutThink you know how your spouse or intimate partner feels about your sexual relationship? If so, have you checked out whether your assumptions are accurate?
- Longmont Pet of the Week: Feb. 25, 2018Happy is a cuddly, friendly and animated guy who loves people and is eager to please. Happy has great leash manners and is definitely one smart cookie.
- BIFF-Longmont and more area events for Friday, Feb. 23, 2018The Boulder International Film Festival presents Longmont events. BIFF will screen many of its award-winning films at the Longmont Museum's Stewart Auditorium today through Sunday and will feature an opening night party at the Museum today with the film program to follow; 5 p.