2018 is here—time to set some goals! Whether you’ve been successful in the past and starting on a new set, or are giving last year’s another go, we’re giving you some expert opinions on getting them to stick. Some readers may have been considering a career change or just a skills refresh, and now is the perfect time to work toward that … Read More...
- Broken Land and other Longmont-area events for Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018Thousands of books, audio/visual items, gift books, and special features will fill every nook and cranny of the Longmont Public Library's meeting rooms, conference room and hallways.
- O'Meara: Dry times call for winter waterWhen January rolls in, a lot of gardeners get itchy for spring. Seed catalogs tease us. We stare wistfully out windows, and pace restlessly in garden sections of stores. What we don't embrace is the plants giving in to spring fever.
- At the Market: Spring to bring new Boulder-made scotchAlistair Brogan found his way to Boulder from his hometown of Glasgow, Scotland, with the dream of creating a world-class American single-malt scotch. He met award-winning brewer turned distiller Ted Palmer in 2015 and a partnership was formed.
- Matt Cox and more Longmont-area events for Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2018Learn to download or stream movies, music and eBooks for free at the library using Hoopla and Overdrive.
- 'Sauti (Voice)' screening and more Longmont-area events for Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018Join a Boulder International Film Festival showing of "Sauti (Voice)," with a special talk-back Q&A with one of the filmmakers following the film.